Survivors – Activity
Working with eyewitness accounts — Videotaped
View the DVD “Holodomor—Let Their Memory Be Eternal” by Canad Inns, a 15 minute production includes the accounts of 12 Holodomor survivors or research on websites: www.holodomorsurvivors.ca and/or www.sharethestory.ca
Answer the following questions:
- Gather 10 facts about the Holodomor from the accounts of the survivors.
- According to survivors, who were the:
- What evidence was given that the Famine was deliberate?
- How did some people survive?
- Select an incident described that was especially:
- Distressing OR
- Memorable or uplifting
- Describe the survivors
Download print friendly version of the activity
We are committed to providing accessible information. If you need alternate formats, please contact us.