Film Analysis – Activity
GENERIC FILM ANALYSIS of a Documentary
HARVEST OF DESPAIR (DVD) OR GENOCIDE REVEALED
After viewing the documentary answer the following questions.
- Name of film/video
- Date of production
- The period or epoch presented in the film
- The main idea presented in the documentary
- Sources of information
- The central figures in the film
- Additional aids used by the film director to put his main idea across
- If you were the director, what would you add to the film to emphasize the main idea?
- Was this a fair presentation of the main idea? Explain, giving 3 specific reasons/examples for your argument.
- Make a drawing that expresses one main idea that came across as you viewed the film.
Download print friendly version of the activity
We are committed to providing accessible information. If you need alternate formats, please contact us.